The need of the hour is to have an intelligent taxi management solution in place that is equipped to help manage fleet in the best possible way. Fleet Management is one of the pain areas of businesses, which are associated in transportation and logistics industry. After all, isn’t keeping a manual count and track of all the vehicles dispersed across different geographic locations highly challenging? Keeping this fact on mind various software development companies have developed innovative and highly effective solutions that not only help in the management of fleet but also track vehicles in real time.
Modern day taxi management solutions are high on tech quotient and make the best use of readily available technologies. They take control of back-end functionalities, billing, dispatch info, real time positioning/location of the vehicles, critical vehicle data, driver behaviour and fuel tank information among others. Besides, these taxi management solutions offer reminders about vehicle maintenance basis the pre-set information and real time inputs generated out of vehicle use.
The fact that market is highly volatile and competitive is the primary reason for these companies vying for customer attention. The rise of competitive solutions is good news for customers who now have the options to choose from an array of taxi management solutions at a competitive price. While the market is focussed on offering unique systems and software for installation in vehicles, the customers stand to benefit from various quarters.
Let us think of it. What factors are responsible for affecting the operational efficiencies of a vehicle? Perhaps long and tedious dispatch processes, stiff market competition, quality of service and safety measures while driving. Factors that play a pivotal role in boosting the overall efficiency of the vehicles haves been taken care of by various taxi management systems that provide cumulative solutions to tackle the multiple demands of fleet management.
The role of taxi management software is beyond the realms of tracking the vehicle’s current location.
Some key benefits/features of automatic taxi management systems include:
1. Customized fleet management in line with customer needs and requirements.
2. Fleet management through GPS for vehicle tracking and route optimization.
3. Two-way real-time communication with the driver. Most helpful during distress situations.
4. Timely data transmission to the servers/sources. Most helpful while collecting data for record keeping.
5. Monitoring vehicle usage/driver behaviour to calculate idle time.
6. Data collections helps in vehicle diagnostics and thus take corrective measures as and when required.
7. Remote vehicle management. Helpful when the vehicle usage falls outside planned route or when the terrains are isolated and difficult to scale.
8. Routing and re-routing helps timely delivery of goods, which in turn earns customer satisfaction.
9. Enables the drivers to reach out in case of emergencies and ensures the requisite help reaches them on time.
10. Helps keep an automatic track of fleet and reduce the scope of manual errors.
The advent of technology has created some awesome solutions and taxi management solution is one of them. If you are into a business, which is remotely connected with transportation & logistics, then installing a taxi management system in your vehicles is a requisite. Fleet Robo is a complete set of such solutions.
Get taxi management solutions before it is too late. To feel the change, let change take over!