Fleet management Software can effectively fine-tune organizational activities, operations and resources (Vehicles and Driver) to bring out maximum output to increase profitability for the organization. It has several benefits that not only saves time but can handle complex fleet management operation activities to bring ease in work. Since we all know that Time = Money, so a time saved is the money saved. Thereby, it reduces expenditures and contributes to overall profitability of the organization.
Following are the benefits of fleet management solutions:-
1. It reduces the time consumed in operational activities and reduces employee overtime. It adds to the productivity with efficiency.
2. The software solution can improve record keeping and can reduce paperwork by utilizing the report options. These reports help in understanding patterns in mileage, speed, number of stops and time at each stop which further helps in improvising decision making.
3. Improve Vehicle life by analysis of vehicle history. Full life cycle of vehicle performance helps determine the possible breakdown and helps to take remedial action in advance.
4. Visualization of the drivers’ route, allow you to analyze the best route and reduce fuel and cost and improve on-time deliveries.
5. With fleet management software solution you can automate vehicle dispatching by knowing the location of all your vehicles automatically and assigning the job based on intelligent business rules.
6. Ease in Multiple location loading and unloading. You can schedule stoppages and ensure vehicle movement as per way points.
7. Ease in multiple vendor management and optimal use of fleet: The software solutions can be customized as per requirement. You can manage records as per vendors, payment schedules, previous payments, daily trips and many more that too with bifurcation for each vendor separately.
8. MIS tools: Timely notification for Insurance, Challan, Payments, Service etc. helps in maintain the vehicle efficiently.
9. Financial Management: With fleet management software solution you can manage payroll, bookkeeping and billing. It will save you time and ensure accurate disbursements.
10. Help schedule routine maintenance, control breakdowns
11. Curb unwanted driver behavior: Personal Errands, Excessive Idling, Speeding or other erratic driving. You get a hawk eye vehicle tracking system to keep check on abnormal vehicle activity.
12. Increase safety, reduce accidents, and possibly lower vehicle insurance rates: As rightly said “Customer is God” and the system help you manage all activity efficiently that improves overall reporting and customer services. It can bring customer delight and thereby make Loyal Customers.